We had Kite sandwiches for lunch, that was colored with diluted food coloring and then we made Kleenex flowers. They turned out pretty good and look like carnations. I was worried it was going to be to hard for Aliyah to handle but she did great. She could do the accordion fold but had trouble keeping it even so I helped with that and helped her find the 2 ply areas of Kleenex to separate. Goes to show, they are more capable then we think.
We also went to Kohls and got Aliyah some uniforms she will need for school. Aliyah loves to try on clothes and lucky for us there are books Lauren can look at while we shop.
L. Aliyah is so funny. She knows Lion starts with an L but we don't have a lion so she got her giraffe out and said it was okay if we pretended he was a lion. :-)
We made a Lei, this was a great activity for patterns. Then with Lauren and Aliyahs hands we made Lilies to add to the Kleenex arrangement. They are not as great but it involved Lauren.
We went to the Library and tried to get Aliyah a Library card but she has to be in Kindergarten, I guess a month way is to far for Library standards. The girls always Love to go to the library and get movies and books.
There was a cute Lady bug craft I want to do still but it will have to wait till tomm.
We also read about Little Red Riding Hood
1 comment:
WOW!!! You are so creative! I have tried to do a few things with Jaxon but he's only interested in coloring! Can't wait to see what other projects you do!! ;)
Post a Comment