H is for Happy Meal. We had a lot of errands to run the day we had the letter H, so I figured I would surprise the girls with a trip to McDonald's. They love to play in the playzone. It was a nice day to go because there was not very many people and it was nice and cool for me. It sure made them both Happy!
Aliyah did several H worksheets and Lauren played with her Horses, as usual. We had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner. Over the past couple of days both the girls have been my Happy Helpers, and boy, what Helpers they have been.
I. Lauren did not feel to good this day, so I is for feelin' Ichy watchin Ichabod Crane. Aliyah and I made I spy bags, made an Insect out of her hands and when dad came home we searched for Insects to put in her bug house. We had Ice cream with Ice cream cones. We were going to make Individual size homemade Ice cream (in sandwich bags) but ran out of time. Aliyah also wore her Ice Cream shirt New Grandma gave her....she loves it and would wear it every day if I let her.
Just J. We started the day with Lauren jumping on the trampoline. Made a jellyfish, Jack and Jill finger puppets, and colored some J worksheets. Aliyah and I played Jenga, she loved it and was pretty good at it. Lauren used me as a jumping post while we played. We had Jif peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Then we watched disneys Jack(mickey) and the bean stock.
No comments:
Post a Comment