Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christians 1st bath


Since Christian was not doing so good the first few days of life, his bath was not to important.  He was cleaned off but that's it.  The day after we got him home (July 27) he got his first bath. 



He didn't know what to think until we put his fish towel on him. (Everyone with a new baby needs one of these) He immediately settled down and loved his bath.

  He didn't even cry when I scrubbed his head.  He only cried when it was over.  He must be his mama's boy, we both love our baths.  Lucky for him a couple inches of water is great for him.  As for me... well the 6 inches they allow a new mom is not exactly what I would call a bath.  Honestly the no bath  after a baby is one of the hardest things for me postpartum.  Its not just about cleanliness, its how I relax, unwind, calm down and have me time.  Oh well he's worth it.

No comments: