Aliyah is now in first grade. She is in Ms Alexanders class. We were surprised how many of her kindergarten class was in her first grade class. She had been so excited to start school!
This is her friend Megan S. She and Aliyah sit right next to each other. Ms Alexander asked me if they know each other and I said "Yes, and I bet they wont be sitting by each other for long". Both love to talk and play! UPDATE: Yep second day of school they were moved apart and Aliyah came home yellow because she was talking. My mom and I love that Aliyah has personality and even though she has to learn to be quiet we love that she is just her!!
After school for FHE we had Daddy give the girls a blessing. Aliyah was such a big girl and sat so still and listened.
We sure love our kiddos!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment