Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa's List

Today we checked Santas' to see how we were doing.  Here's what we found:
Aliyah

Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!
Lauren
Recently moved from naughty list over to my nice list. Made the nice list by helping out around the house a little more than usual, and not talking back. I'm sure the good work will continue. Someone I really like !
Christian
"Nice," but you'd better watch out! I'm checking my list (twice!) and I see that the manners sometimes slip a bit. Please remember to say "thank you" especially in a season when people are giving gifts and doing such nice things. Good work brushing those teeth! Floss regularly and you'll earn extra "Nice" points!
Mom
So far, fits into the "Nice" category. Cleans behind ears and brushes teeth regularly. Rarely winces when being kissed on the forehead by old folks. Smiles at babies. A real pleasure to have on my list. Be careful not to interrupt during conversations and don't have another day like ?I think it was ?last Wednesday. Right now, it's our little secret, but I'll be watching!
Daddy
What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

We had fun on claus.com! Check out where you are on the list.
Merry Christmas

No comments: