Getting Laurens' hair ready for surgery (12-29)
After this Daddy and Uncle Delbert gave her a blessing while she was asleep. The last night of snoring, apnic sleep....YEAH!
Daddy carried her into the Health Performance Building a little before 6 am.
Watching TV after taking versed (the precious little she didn't spit out)
Versed is working a little
Right before we walked her to the red sterile line in the OR and passed her to a nurse.
In Recovery, she did so good!
As soon as the anesthesia wore off she was done with the IV
Lauren would not let us put her ID bracelet on her so in surgery they put it on her pony they let her take with her. I thought that was so cute.
Lauren did NOT! That was removed as soon as the IV was gone. Nobody does that to her pony, period.
Leaving to go home.
The surgery went really well. Dr Chase said her tonsils and adenoids were impressively large, they were almost completely obstructing her nasal passage. The surgery took about 1 hour.
1 comment:
The pictures are so sweet of you guys holding and loving Lauren! I love her hair, the day of her surgery! Was it hard handing her off to go to surgery? When Connor had his tongue-tie clipped, I was able to go in and be there until he fell asleep.
Rylie has that same pony! I'm glad the surgery went well. Now maybe she can have some relief and sleep better!
Post a Comment