Today was E. After finding the letter of the day and thinking of things with the letter E we went outside to Exercise and Explore. We walked up to the church to find a missing doll, which was found, and looked for things that started with E. That is very tricky. We saw street signs with East on them, another sign said End and I told Aliyah some trees are Elm trees. I don't think any trees around us are but it was an E. We talked about the Electricity that goes through the telephone wires and we walked passed the fire house and saw the fire Engines.
We ate Eggo waffles and were going to have Elephant Ears (scones) but that didn't happen. We talked about our Eyes, Ears and Elbows.

1 comment:
What a cute idea! I need to start dong something like that to pass the long summer days away!
Post a Comment