Yesterday got off to a rough start. I was so excited to wake Aliyah up and start letter of the day. However, when I went to wake her up she told me she didn't feel well and her tummy hurt. About and hour and a half later she felt better but I started to get sick. I was not as lucky as her, I spent the rest of the day being sick. We did manage to do some of the letter of the day (B) things. I put both the girls hair in Braids. Aliyah rode her Bike briefly, made Bead Bracelets, had a Balloon Bouquet, found B words around the house, and ate Butterfly (that what the girls call Bowtie) pasta. We also got Aliyah's Braid mailed off to Children with Hairloss. I had big plans for blowing bubbles and filling their pool up with bubbles to play in but I just couldn't feel well enough to move. As coincidence would have had it, it was Bunco, and Daniel had Business so the girls would have had a Babysitter.....its great to be sick.
Today I was better but still cautious of doing to much. We did couple more things for B before we started C. The girls got their Bubble Bath this morning and then we had Biscuits for breakfast I had planned on Capt'n Crunch Cereal but I wasn't sure how that would sit for me. We found the letter of the Day "C". B and C have been a lot easier to find around the house and Aliyah is getting the idea to sound out words to see if they are right for the letter of the day. I did Aliyahs hair in Curls and let Lauren dry into its natural Curls. We made Crayon Chubs, and though only 2 sorta worked out Aliyah had fun. Then we melted Crayon shavings to make a window Color Catcher, again it didn't turn out as well as I had planned but Aliyah had fun. Lauren Colored a picture and as usual for her, Consumed her favorite treat, peanut butter right off a spoon. Later we made Jumbo Raisin Cookies, I would have preferred Chocolate Chip Cookies, especially for today but we were making them for Grandpa Staheli, who we will see tomm. Lauren also watched Cinderella. And the girls ended the day Chasing each other.

1 comment:
Okay, will you seriously sit down with me and go over where you got your ideas, what kind of things you are doing for math, etc.? You are way ahead of us and I'm feeling a loser Mom! Helppppp! I'm so impressed by you and how excellent of a Mom you are!!!!
Post a Comment