
Sat night I got a called around 6:30pm from my Dad saying he was in Cedar City and he had Char and was wondering if they could stay with us. I was so excited I cried. Daniel had worked a long week and I only saw him at bedtime so I was lonely and exhausted from playing one parent. Aliyah was a sleep when they called but I woke her up, normally a NO WAY, but it was Pa and Char. The girls were so glad to see them. Aliyah got PaPa to color with her. He even laid in Aliyah's princess bed while she was in Laurens crib unil she fell asleep. Char got the priviledge of sleeping all night in the princess bed. Thanks for coming guys, I needed my family.
2 comments:
oh my goodness they are getting so big! its crazy!
I'm so excited that you commented on my blog. Thank goodness for my crazy husband! Your girls are so cute! How old is Lauren?
It seems like forever since you had her.
Post a Comment