I GOT TAGGED
ABC........
A- Attached or Single? ATTACHED
B- Best friend? Daniel and my mom
C-Cake or Pie? Coconut Cake, oh yum
D-Day of Choice? Friday, It date night and Sat I have Daniels help with the girls
E-Essential item? Diapers, I would go mad using cloth.
F-Favorite color? Love them all but mostly yellow
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears
H-hometown? I think St George? We moved a lot
I-Indulgences? Schools supplies, I LOVE them
J- January or July? July, if you take away the heat cuz there is the Johnson reunion, the 4th and 24th.
K-Kids? 2
L-Life is incomplete without? Family
M-Marriage date? June 2001
N-Number of siblings? 3 brothers, yep I'm the only girl:-)
O-Oranges or apples? Apples, fuji apples
P-Phobias or fears? Anxiety attacks
Q-Quotes? Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined
R- Reason to smile? Everything can have a positive side
S- Season? I love springs bright, freshness, summers long days, fall colors and winters holidays
T-tag- Ashlee, Angie, Keysha and Rikilee
U-Unknown Fact? I am shy, WHEN I first meet someone, generally, it comes off as stuck up...grreeaat
V-Very Favorite store? Only one...then Costco
W- Worst habit? Procrastination
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, I have never had anything but dental x rays
Y- Your favorite food? My Dad beef stoganoff
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius
1 comment:
You are so lucky to have never had to get an x ray! And I didn't know your fav. color was yellow?! Yellow's probably your fav. color cause your so bright and bubbly all the time! Oh and I too would go CRAZY with cloth diapers!!
Post a Comment