Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aliyah is so smart


This is a picture of the first time Aliyah wrote her full name. She can write it if I tell her what letters to draw. She has a hard time with the Y she likes to do it backward. She knows almost all of the alphabet and and if she doesn't know the letters name she knows its sound. Pretty smart for a girl not quite 3 1/2. I know I am bragging but I am amazed she's so smart and she loves to learn. Thank you leap Frog Letter Factory and The Amazing Action Alphabet.

3 comments:

Nicole Winona said...

Hey guys! i just stumbled upon your blog! it seems like forever since I've seen you all! crazy I know!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Great Job Aliyah! I gotta get with the program with either Baby Einstein or somethin!

Beck's said...

Brit I tagged you on my blog about 3 weeks ago since you only up date once a year...

Just kidding. Good to see you bloggin again. See ya soon