Sunday, March 6, 2011

The sweetest thing



Many of you know that Lauren does not talk much.  And although she has been saying more things its still far from where she should/could be.  Tonight I had New Beginnings at the church and we had a pirate theme so I was dressed up like a pirate.  When it was over I called Daniel to come get me and help me clean up.  When they got to the church Lauren walked into the R.S. room, saw me and her beautiful face lite up  and she said "Mama" and ran to me.

This my not seem like much but its the whole world to me!  I can count on probably one hand how many times I have heard her say Mama.  Every time she does my world stops for just a minute, heaven is on earth and I am so grateful to hear it.  Such a Sweet Sweet sound.
Some day I hope to hear "I love you Mama" and have a conversation with her.  And know she knows I love her!

Thank you Lauren for this special little gift!  Mommy loves you! You are my beautiful little girl!

1 comment:

Marianne Parker said...

What a special moment. You are a wonderful Mama! I'm sure she feels your love every day.