Aliyah graduated from the Washington Community Preschool. Mom and Dad were not able to be there because of out of town meetings but Grandma and Grandpa Staheli and New Grandma were able to be there. They videoed the whole ceremony for us and I am so grateful to them. My heart broke when I found out we double booked ourselves. Aliyah did a great job with her part. She said "Now we can't leave without this song, its one we know so well about a slippery tuna fish, an octopus, a shark and a humongous whale." She had it memorized and said it so good.
Aliyah has loved preschool. Miss Traci and Miss Amanda (with the help of Miss Ma'am and Miss Mary) did such a great job. I was so impressed with what Aliyah has learned and all the different means of learning they used. I would definitely recommend them.
We are so proud of you Aliyah!!! We can't believe you are so smart and grown-up
No comments:
Post a Comment