Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Muddy Angels

Today while I was fixing dinner the girls wanted to go outside and play, Great, I thought, it should make life easier not to have to entertain them. So after awhile Aliyah came in and needed some water in her bucket (the girls love to dip their chalk in the water and color, it makes the colors richer). Ok I thought I'll just turn a little sprinkler on some dead grass. Well when I came back to check on them this is what I found.



Yes, sweet Aliyah was thoughtful enough to take all her clothes off so they wouldn't get muddy. And Lauren had LAYERS of mud on her, in different drying stages. So Daniel was enlisted and the girls got there first hose bath. The fun was definetly over then, the water was freezing. What can you do but laugh. I remember playing in the mud when I was little too and I loved it. Maybe I should.....

3 comments:

Cram Family said...

That is so funny. The way I look at it when my kids do that is you have 2 choices laugh and enjoy them or get mad. I choose to laugh as you did. Kids they are just so much fun and always keep you going!!!

McGinnis Family said...

Oh how funny! That's so cute that Aliyah thought to take their clothes off! I too remember being hosed off by my parents after playing in mud. Your girls are so funny! I get a kick out of them!

Katie said...

ok so truthfully did you freak out or laugh? that was pretty clever and cute! isn't mud good for your skin?