On Memorial Day we wanted to do something as a family but only had a couple of hours between the time I got up and had to go to work. Daniel had the day off and once I got enough sleep we went bowling. Lauren was excited about it but of course didn't understand it. Aliyah loved it. She was so excited to have her turn. She almost beat her dad at one point. It is so cool to bowl with kids, now the bumpers are automatic so they go up and down according to who is up to bowl. We will definitely be bowling again. I always have fun bowling....maybe I should join a bowling league. LOL
2 comments:
That looks so much fun, what bowling center did you go to?
Hi guys,
well I cannot find your number or an email so i thought I would reach you through this! So, Daniel mentioned meeting with us- on Thursday we have plans with Riki, Friday Manti Pageant, and Saturday a party that afternoon- Saturday night may work.
Monica
Post a Comment