Then we went to pick up Delanie, Aliyahs favorite cousin (they are a year apart but people always ask if they are twins) and we were off to Jumpin Jacks. We had never been before but it sounded fun. At first Aliyah was not so sure but it only took watching Delanie for a couple of minutes for Aliyah to want to play too. It took Lauren about an hour to like it. I had fun too. The girls loved racing up the slides and racing down them. Daniel joined us around 1:00. I thought the girls would only want to play there for an hour or two and then we would go swimming but they stayed for almost four hours, thats when I told them we had to go home and eat.
We let the girls play in the spinklers but they had more fun driving Aliyahs JEEP. They were so funny to watch and listen too. They play so well together it is great to have Delanie over for play time, it makes my job easier. Then Grandpa and Grandma Staheli came and we opened presents and ate cake and Ice Cream. I almost didn't want to cut the cake, I had so much fun making Aliyahs princess cake (Daniel helped color the fondant too) and it was worth it because she was so excited about it when she saw it. I knew she would love it. It was a great day
We love you so much Aliyah! We are so glad you are part of our family. You are such a big helper and bring so much sunshine to our lives. Happy Birthday Baby!
3 comments:
Great job on the cake! So dang cute!!! Sounds like Aliyah had such a fun birthday! I wish we could've been there to say "Happy Birthday"! Please wish her "Happy Birthday" for us, ok? We miss you!!!!
What a cute cake! Wish I could be more creative. Maybe someday right???
I can't believe it! And I can't believe I STILL have never met Lauren! What!?!?! Awesome job with the cake.
Post a Comment