Friday, February 20, 2009

Mommy you Sad?

Yesterday I was having one of those days,the ones you just cry and cry, any woman or any man married to a woman knows what I am talking about. I was exhausted from 9 hours of sleep over the last 72 hours and outside of my husband and kids I was feeling extremely lonely. I was in the kitchen crying and Aliyah walks over to me and says, "mommy are you sad, I don't want you to be sad I want you to be happy." She was going with Daniel on a ride in the car so she said "mommy when I get back I am going to kiss you and you will be happy -k-. I love you mommy." At that moment it made me smile but when she got home she remembered and came right up to me and said "mommy you happy, I love you" and gave me lots of kisses. I really did feel better. Thank you Aliyah mommy is happy.

3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhh! That is so sweet and very tender! Isn't it neat how wonderful children can be? They pick up on everything! I hope you are doing better. I wish I was in St. George to call you and we could be goofy together, or something!

Nicole Winona said...

Thats so cute! I miss seeing you guys so much! I hope you're all doing well!

Katie said...

How Sweet! Hey thanks for the impromtu bow making invite I hope it really does work out that will be great!