Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aliyahs' 1st primary talk

Today for mommys (my) birthday Aliyah gave her very first primary talk. She did almost the whole thing by herself and when she was done she said I want to do it again. She loves attention and to be in front of everyone and talking is no problem for her....like her mom. Her talk went, Our families are very specail. We should love everyone one in our families and be kind to them. We can share our toys, and talk nice and try not to fight. Then we can be a family forever and live with Heavenly Father and Jesus someday. She had 3 pictures too.

She was so darling. I am so proud of her. Daniel said the opening prayer in sacrament meeting and she went up with him wanting to have her turn up there. Every fast and testimony meeting she pulls on our arms and says mom/dad its my turn, is it my turn yet? She wants so badly to go up to the mic. And every time we go over Foremaster Ridge she looks for the temple and says thats Jesus house and she wants to go there and see her friend Jesus, when I tell her she can't today she says can he come to my house?
Ya know there are days I wonder if I do anything right but those two things make me feel like I am doing something right.

1 comment:

Riki Lee said...

So cute. You are a great momma.