Friday, March 13, 2009

Bows and Bikes

A couple of weeks ago during play group at the park, I ran into a friend from high school. Her little girl had the cutest hair bows and we were all impressed by them, so we begged her to come teach us how to make hair bows. So I have now caught the hair bow bug. I love to be crafty but my projects have to be small, I lose interest in them if not...I guess I like instant gratification, or close to it. Here are the first ones I have made. I don't care for the single one but I really like the rest and the girls like them.



This is my beautiful model


Thank you so much Kandice for showing me how to do this!

We have also been outside a lot lately. The girls have been so much easier to entertain and handle. Aliyah has finally decided she likes her power wheels JEEP, I got it at a yard sale for $20 a year ago. She loves to drive it to the mailbox and back. She even knows to go no further then that and to stay out of the road. Lauren has been loving the cozy coupe another amazing find for $5, I love a bargain. She gets so excited to go outside, but of course her kitty must go everwhere she is going. We are loving the perfect weather and it has been so good for the girls. There is something wonderful about being outside...when the tempature is good.



2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Your hair bows turned out so dang cute!!! I love 'em!!! Lauren, that's L-a-u-r-e-n(LOL!), looks ADORABLE!!! Good job!

Riki Lee said...

I want to learn how to make those! You did a fabulous job. I can't wait until Emersen has longer hair to do stuff with. Also, I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys! Hmmm. Gotta fix that.