Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lauren is Walking!

It feels like we have been waiting forever for Lauren to walk, as crazy as that may sound. Today she was finally brave enough and took right off with it. She can take 5-6 steps and can stop midway and turn or rebalance herself. We have known for awhile now that she could walk if she would just try but the minute you weren't somehow touching her she would just sit down. So we are so excited for her big accomplishment.

3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Yayyyy! That's very cool! Lauren is such a funny little girl! I get a kick out of her! It was fun watching her and Rylie interact on Sunday. I have to say I love Lauren's "Moglie" Walk (Jungle Book)!

Marianne Parker said...

I can't believe Lauren is walking! Time goes by so fast! We miss you.

Marianne Parker said...

Ok, the last comment I left said that Aaron made it, but it was from me, Marianne!