Thursday, December 25, 2008

Reindeer Games

Twas the night before Christmas at Grandmas house, Every creature was stirring some squeaking like a mouse. The stockings were hung on the mantle with care
Hoping the kids would not kill everything there. The child, Lauren, was snug in her bed while the other "sugar plums" played games on top of their heads. Then what to our tired eyes did appear three reindeer with no sleigh, While the latex and nylon did their job they could have lasted all day. On Kevin, On Draye, On Gauge they did come while some others stole their reindeer fun




We do parties call Lizetta

4 comments:

Beck's said...

I heard from Grandma that this was the game of all games...

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

We hope you had a Merry Christmas!!! I think we saw you guys coming back from Enterprise-as we were heading up this morning!! It was quite the blizzard-it took us 1 1/2 hrs. to and from!!

It's been nice to have Jake home so much the past week! We've been back and forth from up north so much, and then surgery, and now Christmas-and we are going up again to see my family but I know it's got to slow down soon (I hope)! We should get together and get crafty or somethin' but it's just too cold to walk now!!!

Oh and Im sorry I missed the wedding shower-it was the day after Jake's surgery and he wasn't feeling too hot!

I also thought it was funny that we had the same blog background! My sister did mine for me-I still have yet to master managing the whole blog thing, and she knows exactly what to do!

Hope you and Daniel and the girls had a fun Christmas

Talk to you soon (maybe I shoulda just sent ya an email rather than a novel on your blog! Sorry!!!)

What are you guys doing for New Year's?

Marianne Parker said...

I love the pictures and poems! Your family is so fun. Aliyah is growing so fast. Love,
Marianne

The Carlings said...

hi brittany,
i was wondering if you can send me your birthdays (you, daniel and the girls) I am doing a calander. Thanks, Monica -send to

monicas_portugal04@yahoo.com

thanks!