
As I hoped, I was at the midnight showing of Twilight. In Sept I went the day the tickets sold and was not able to get the midnight showing so I bought Friday at 9pm. Yesturday I drove past the movie theater and voile they decided to open an additional theater and I was able to get tickets. Marci, Lynn and Brittany were able to go with me. We went to the theater at 10:30pm to wait in line but the theater was seating our theater so we walked right in(past several lines of Twilight waiters) and sat in the middle of the theater. The movie rocked, I would have went again right after if I could have. I was a little disappointed at parts but as a whole loved it and am excited to go again to night with all of the girls and our husbands. Oh, and Edwards ability to calm, entice and seduce...yeah totally worked on me in a couple of scenes....I was whooed.
2 comments:
Ohhhh! I'm so jealous you got to see it!!! I'm green with envy!
Tag you are it! Follow the instructions on my blog. Have fun!
Post a Comment