Thursday, November 13, 2008

Swim Lessons



In October Aliyah had private swim lessons from our friends Jarom and Rachel Petrich. She has no fear of the water and she is so stinkin smart to walk the side of the pool and watch the color change to know if it is to deep or not. When I go with her and Lauren by myself it is quiet a job so we decided she needed swim lessons. In 11 lessons Aliyah learned to float, dive, jump into the pool and swim to the instructor or back to the wall, swim and take a breath and swim, swim turn and float and them swim, dive to the bottom of the pool and pick something up and backstroke. She loved it. They were aggressive but in so few lessons she can now safely maneuver in a pool. Thanks Jarom and Rachel, if I had put Aliyah in city swim lessons she wouldn't have learned all these things until she was 7!!!!

1 comment:

Riki Lee said...

I can't believe how grown up she is. What a doll!