Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lauren's 1st birthday, 10/7/08









Yesterday was Lauren's first birthday. We didn't do to much, we had a small party with Grandma Lizetta last weekend and will have one with the rest of the family this weekend, so we figured that was good. Of course she loved the wrapping paper and bows more than her presents. Lauren is 30 inches (75 percentile) and 21.8 lbs (50 percentile).
************************************************************
We love you Lauren and are so glad you are part of our family!! You have been a blessing to us from the moment we know you would be apart of our family. You make us laugh with your crazy hair, your crazy laugh and your crazy dancing. We love how you jabber jabber jabber. You are a bright spot in our lives and we love watching you grow.

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

She is SERIOUSLY so dang cute! She makes me laugh!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE CUTE BABY!!! I am so happy you guys live so close and get to spend time with you and your family! Seeing the pics of little babies just makes me baby hungry again, and I can't help but smile because every one of those pics are ADORABLE!

Kristi said...

Lauren is so cute! I can't believe she's one!!! So how come you have us on your blog, but haven't left us any messages so we knew where to find you? I found you through Chuck and Jessie's blog through Riki's blog. how are you guys doing?

Riki Lee said...

I just barely discovered your blog! It's so fun to see the pictures of your girls.