Thursday, April 12, 2012

Richard is 30!!!

Mom and I wanted to throw Char a Birthday Party.  He is amazing! and he is so good to all of us! He is  especially good to all of his nieces and nephews.  When we realized this year would be Char 30th birthday we knew it need to be  a big celebration.  Mom was the mastermind of the theme (Char we know secretly you are a Y fan, haha) and she and I worked on ideas for the games. We played football concentration with candy and 30 things about Char. Really Mom did everything; cut outs, games, rounded up decorations, bought balloons, candy, food, drinks the whole shabang.   She is amazing.  I think Char really liked it.


Sorry I can't get these pictures to rotate




I made the cake and Aliyah wrote the message to Char






Notice my ref shirt, thats right, I'm no turn coat :-) I really don't care but its fun to tease!




Hope it was really fun for you Char!  You really are a great brother and uncle.  Your have really stepped up to help our family in the last couple of years, in ways most guys your age never would have.  You are pretty amazing. My kids and I love you so much!! Here's to wishing you the best things life has to offer!
I love you Richard!!


No comments: