Thirty one reasons why I love Brittany:
1. She is my favorite daughter!
2. Is an excellent wife
3. Has a wonderful husband who adores her
4. She is an excellent mother
5. She is SIGNIFICANT to me
6. She is my best friend
7. Her testimony of the gospel is strong
8. She is an excellent nurse…although with family matters she cringes
9. Microwaves are her best friend
10. She loves the young women and fights for them
11. She is an example to her family
12. She is beautiful
13. Her makeup always looks great
14. She fights for her children’s rights
15. Is an excellent sister to her brothers
16. She is designer #1 (with client #1 who can be a pain)
17. Loves bunco
18. Treats all people with respect
19. Loves Swiss Days
20. Loves to come to the reunion
21. Has always loved horses and now has her own
22. Excellent athlete
23. Values family and being together
24. Loves to wake up early on Christmas
25. Great shopper especially in Vegas
26. Makes fun crafts
27. Great garage sale shopper
28. Makes great calendars that are treasures
29. Blogs well so I can see her family
30. Loves to play in the snow
31. Has brought me 31 years of pride, pleasure and pure love
*One should note this came in an email instructing me to put it on my blog and was titled "You little shit"
Thank you Mom, thank you!! I love you!!
1 comment:
Brittany did not seem to be able to pull up the 31 items (only because I did not enclose them) so with her taunting me I emailed back the little shit part.
Post a Comment