Today is Daniel birthday!! He was able to take the whole day off work. It was so nice to spend the day with him. Its one of my favorite things...hopefully his too :-). We had our donut breakfast , got the kids to school and then had a little work to do in the yard so we did that ( I would not have chosen to do this on my birthday, but that's Daniel, not afraid to work). We had SEPs then then we meet up with Daniels parents and went to Chuck-a-rama for lunch, which was enough for dinner too. We came home and opened presents, visited, ate cake and ice cream. We had german chocolate cake (Daniels fav) I told him I could make him one of my fancy cakes but he just wanted the traditional german chocolate cake. It was a nice, simple day, just Daniels style.
This is not the best view of this cake but Aliyah love putting all 32 candles on Daddy's cake.
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! We love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment