Aliyah has been wanting to cute her hair short for about 2 months. I always have a reason to not let her: wait till schools out, you need to be able to pull it back for baseball, you have the most beautiful hair and of course I can't put it back once its cut. No matter what I told her she still wanted it cut to her chin. She asks me all the time to hold her hair up to she can see what it would look like and she says I want hair like Emilee (a girl in her class).
This week we are up to visit my parents and I loved taking Aliyah to the Cookie Cutters salon last time so we made her and Lauren appt. I figure if Aliyah was going to cut her hair off Lauren can to. Of course Lauren didn't let me know her preference but I do know she is not fond of me doing her hair and it would be cooler for summer.(Remember their long Hair)
AND NOW
Both girls were able to donate their hair to wigs for kids. This was the second time for Aliyah, she donated her hair last year too, yes it grew that much! The hair cut looks so cute on them. I especially love it on Lauren and she seems to like it, she runs around shaking and flipping her hair to feel it move. They both look adorable.
Lauren did so well. I was so nervous, but she sat pretty still till the last 5 minutes. This was another reason I waited until I could bring the girls to Cookie Cutters, there are a lot of things to keep Lauren distracted, since this was her first professional salon haircut.
I think they look great!!!
1 comment:
Oh how fetchin' cute!!!!!!! I love their hair!
Post a Comment