Monday, May 23, 2011

Aliyahs Kindergarten Graduation

Aliyah graduated from Kindergarten today.  Its so hard to believe that!  I was yesterday I was freaking out about her starting school and now she is done for the summer.  She has learned to much this year, I really am impressed how fast she has caught on to all the things she has been taught.  Heck sometimes she can do math faster then me (blush)  She has made so many friends and has loved school which is so wonderful.




Yes she sat like this with her legs open...ahh


They had a small graduation ceremony for the kindergarten.  It was very simple and fast.  Each class recited 2 nursery rhymes and all sang 2 songs.  Aliyahs class recited Mary Mary quite contrary and Little Jack Honer.  Then we went back to her class, where they had treats and diplomas for them.  Aliyah gave Ms Jones a personalized soap dispenser.
Miss Jones


Miss MayBeth

Mrs. Dippre

Aliyah and Valeria

Aliyahs desk


It has been a great year and Aliyah has done a great job in Kindergarten.  We love you Aliyah and are so proud of you!!!

No comments: