Thursday, August 5, 2010

Growing like a Weed

Today was Christian 2 week appointment.  He weighed in at 8lbs and 1oz.  and was 21.5 inches and head circ 14cm.  One week ago we had to bring him in to make sure he was doing well (and then because he was we made him not feel so good...circumcision) he weighed 7lbs even and  was 20 inches.  A little while ago we thought he was measured wrong at birth because he grew so much, well now I'm not sure, apparently he has amazing growth spurts.  I have told people that when Aliyah was born she was like those inflatable pull cord rafts, she hit air and expanded, because she never lost weight, she  was born 8lbs 12oz and was over 10lbs at her 2 week appt.  I guess it runs in the family or the milk :-) 

1 comment:

Jarom said...

So glad to hear that he's healthy and growing strong! We'll have to get together soon!