

We trick-or-treated at my moms' house this year. She loves to plan parties and this year the theme was pirates. So we all put on eye patches and bandana hats and played pirated games. It was so fun. All my family was able to come except my oldest brother Robert and his family, they all had the flu. We had a lot of fun!!! The pirate feast was fun and the kids loved the monster sandwiches, ghost melts, spider salad, blood fingers, brains, and eyeballs.




Then we went out trick-or-treating, we ALL were dressed up. Daniel was a wizard and the girls and I were witches, at Aliyahs insistance. I was so happy Lauren wore her costume, we have had it for 2 months and tried to get her to wear it but she would have nothing to do with it. She must have gotten the halloween spirit cause she wore it and never fussed about it. It was fun for Aliyah to go with her cousins. Lauren was so cute she would get up to the door, put her bucket down, grab a piece of candy, put it in the bucket then pick it up and off she would go. It was so cute.
We had a lot of fun. Thanks mom for making it so fun.

We carved pumpkins before we went up north and took them with us. I like to carve pumpkins. Aliyah wanted a traditional jack-o-lantern, I did a witch, Daniel did a skeletal grim reaper and Lauren had a hairy spider, I thought we got a picture of it but most not have, it didn't get finished till the next day.
1 comment:
How fun! I love all the fun pics and the jack-o-lanterns are so cute...I know it's probably un-American, but I have never, never carved a pumpkin! Or gone skiing or snowboarding and I've lived in UT my whole life! SHHH don't tell anyone or they might kick me out lol! Pumpkinland looks like a fun place! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Counting down to shopping the day after Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment