Wednesday, August 5, 2009

...that kind of excitement...


We went to Enterprise on the 24th of July. A lot of the family and the neighbors next door came over to Stan and Charlenes, Aliyah was having so much fun playing with all the kids. After we had been there a while Aliyah came in with wet pants, announcing "mom I had an accident". Oh great. Luckly I had packed extra clothes but sat there for a moment and asked her why she didn't just come to the bathroom. Feeling frustrated that she ignores the need to pee just so she can keep playing, I got up to help her and the neighbor says I need that kind of excitement in my life. I said you need children peeing there pants. She replied no, just to be so excited about what I was doing, having so much fun that I couldn't stop to pee. Huuumm, maybe I need a dose of that myself, with dry pants please.

2 comments:

Jarom said...

I can see why you were frustrated but the neighbor brings up such a great point! How often do I have "that kind of excitement" in my life???

Thanks for this blog post; I'll have to think about it for a while. :-)

The Isoms said...

Your girls are so cute!