Then we carved our pumpkins. Thanks PaPa for taking up to Pumpkinland again this year for our pumpkins
Christian was supervising the carving.
Then we went Trick-or-Treating. We were dressed up as vampires and bats. I think we looked quite good if I say so myself.
The cutest Bat EVER!!!
This was our loot. We did pretty good. The girls filled their buckets and we had to dump them in our stroller to make room for more treats.
We had to come home because Lauren was wet and tired. She and Christian fell to sleep soon after we were home. Aliyah loved opening the door for the "customers" and giving them candy. If there was a pause of 2 sec between customers Aliyah had to run outside to see if any were coming, then run back inside and shut the door before they got to our house. But there was not enough of them so she wanted to go out trick-or-treating some more so I took her down one more street. She loved it and had to much fun saying trick-or-treat and Happy Halloween. If someone had their door open she would say "look mom they want customers." I thought it was so cute how she called the trick-or-treaters, customers. We came home and got Aliyah to bed but every time the doorbell rang or there was a knock she flew out of bed to answer the door, even half asleep.
Lauren was so cute she would have to knock on the door too, even if it was opening then she would do a little jig while she waited in anticipation for some candy. And she really liked it when they let her pick and candy. We would have to leave RIGHT after she got her candy or she would try to grab some more.
Christian was so darling. He look so cute and was just content to watch all the fun.
Daniel is such a good sport. Lets me dress him up every year, pale face with glitter and a little lipstick and all this year. I don't know why I like to have us all get dressed up but I do. I think it is fun to do something out of the ordinary, otherwise it just another day. In the 9 1/2 years we have been married we have dressed up all but one year, see its not even a "we do it for the kids" thing. Its a me thing.
I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment