There's simply no one else on earth
Who's as fortunate as we
For, we have the Most Special Grandma
That this world shall ever see!
To the World's Best Grandma
with love on your birthday!
This really is the most incredible Mom and Grandma on this earth. She has been through everything with me. Aside from the 4 amazing people in my home she is, by far and away, the MOST SIGNIFICANT person in my world. She can do anything, she always knows the right thing to say to me at the right moment, understands me better than anyone, is a great leader, has spunk and moxie, an example of perseverance, faith, courage, love, strength and when all the dust all clears, she is still standing. My mom has a great talent for home decorating and can make anything look incredible. She is my hero...the person I want to be. I love you mom SO much more then these little lines can express. You are my rock and my best friend. I am blessed to have you as my mother. Happy Birthday, I wish you all the great things you truly deserve.




No comments:
Post a Comment