I wish I would have taken the picture before the party.
At the party they decorated frames and had a tea party in real tea cups they got to keep, it was darling.
When Aliyah got home she was still so excited about it she wanted mom to have tea party with her. I thought I would surprise her so when she went to the bathroom, I ran in my closet and put on my Jr. Prom dress.
She was so excited that we were both in princess dresses. I was excited I could still wear it :-)
On Aliyah's 3rd birthday we had a princess party. It was so much fun and just darling.
I made little princess carriage invites and dressed Aliyah up to take her them around.
Aliyah and I were both Snow White.
We played pin the crown on the princess, made wands with gigantic pixie sticks and bling, and had a little lunch. Then we went outside and played find the princess shoes.
The girls had the most fun doing this. They would want to play again before I even had a chance to re-hide them so I would just throw them and the girls would laugh and ran after them. We gave each of the girls a pair of princess socks as they left. It was so fun and I am glad I did it.
...I think a big party ever other year is just about right.
2 comments:
Love the Prom dress it actually looks just like mine. The top may be a little different just took me back in time, only I don't think I would still fit in mine!
Hey! Not sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! It's so cute! And I can tell you are such a cute mom! AND I'm very impressed you fit into your Prom dress - I definitely can't fit in mine!!
I just started a blog for our wedding stuff so check it out: hainiandkrystal.blogspot.com and we have a reception in St. George this Friday (July 10th), so come if you want!! :) The info is all there.
It was so good to see you at the reunion! Let's keep in touch.
Krystal (Mitchell) :)
Post a Comment